1. name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Altdorfer Spritzgusswerk GmbH
Weilemer way 6
71155 Altdorf/Kr. Böblingen (hereinafter: asg),
Phone: +49 (0)7031 7496 0
Fax: +49 (0)7031 7496 11
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.asg-gmbh.de, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the request originates and so that we can answer it. Additional information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have provided us with your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data, in the event that the disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well as this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
5. analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be considered legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics1
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous
Optimization of our pages we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc(https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/)(1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see under item 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics Help(https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/ 6004245?hl=en).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In the process, Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked through the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords clients learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will receive
no information with which users can be personally identified. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking procedure, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie required for this – for example, by means of a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the “www.googleadservices.com” domain.
7. data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful
Request information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense
of legal claims is required;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 par. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose
of your usual place of residence or place of work or our registered office.
8. right of objection
If your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to Datenschutzbeauftragter@asg-gmbh.de.
9. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Google WebFonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website was accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
12. google maps
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
Google Maps is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and to make it easy to find the places we indicate on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.